Changing the way coal is sold in India
What is an e-auction?
By using the cutting edge technology, primarily the internet, we provide our clients with an opportunity to cut costs and at the same time increase revenue and enhance margins.
How does this work?
The platform of choice for India’s leading coal companies
We have successfully sold over 200 million tonnes of coal for our clients and are currently e-auctioning at an average rate of 1 million tonnes of coal every month!
- Transparent process of coal distribution
- Market-determined prices
- User-friendly auction platform
- Sold more than 200 million tonnes of coal till date
- All terms and conditions available with the e-auction schedule
- Dedicated helpdesk
Rs 300 crore worth of coal under auction. Simply register to start bidding.Get started
Coal distribution through Spot e-Auction has been introduced with a view to provide access to coal for such buyers who are not able to source coal through the available institutional mechanism.Get started now
Coal distribution through forward e-Auction is aimed to provide access to coal for such coal consumers who wish to have an assured supply over a long period through e-auction mode so as to plan their operation.Get started now
Problems with registration?
Get in touch with our Customer Co-ordination Officers to have your queries sorted.
For CIL & SAIL ISP spot e-auctions
- Asiya Zaki
- Imtiaz Ahmed
- Sayantan Duttachowdury
- 9163348026 / 033-66011707
- 9163348262 / 033-66011703
For non–CIL clients spot e-auctions
- Arijit Paul
- Avik Das
- 9163348277 / 033-66011706
- 9163348020 / 033-66011708
Fill up the online registration form
Submit Statement of Interest * (SoI) and relevant documents
Download both the New Registration Checklist & Statement of Interest (SoI) form. Fill the SoI, sign the same and send it to mjunction, along with the necessary documents as mentioned in the New Registration Checklist.The Statement of Interest (SoI) is the official application to register as an online buyer with coaljunction. Application form submitted in any other format will not be considered as a valid one. You need to have a PDF reader to open this application form.
Digital Signature Certificate
- Once you are a registered user, download and fill up the DSC form (only page 1 of both Form-A and Form-B).
- Download and print the Authorization Letter.
- DSC fees should be in the form of Demand Draft /Pay Order, drawn in favour of "mjunction services limited A/c Coal" payable at Kolkata.
- Send the filled up DSC form , necessary documents mentioned, fees and authorization letter to the mjunction address
I’ve completed all of this. Now what?
coaljunction will verify and validate your Statement of Interest (SoI)
Upon approval, you will receive a unique buyer ID, username, login password and transaction password
coaljunction’s Customer Coordination Officer (CCO) will give you personalized e-auction training